So you head down to the cafe, so you can meet other pets and their kind owners. You stop by at their house.
“Wow, this is a great place!” you say.
All of a sudden, you see a brown thing jumping up and down on a shelf. “What is that?”
There are three different types. There’s the regular brown (First poo in the image), there’s the rare golden (Second poo in the image), and then the final poo that is owned by only one person in all of pet society….the rainbow poo! (Third poo in the image).
In real life, poo is disgusting. In pet society, however, poo is worshipped.
Here’s how poo works:
Regular poo (Brown):
- Jiggles up and down
- Not firm
- Brown in color
- The most common and well-known type of poo
- Worth 1 Coin
- Shines (and sparkles a little bit)
- Gold in color
- Not as easy to get. Rare.
- Worth 10 coins
- So far, only one person has recieved rainbow poo (Update Sep.28 2009: There was recently an outbreak of this poo, and many lucky players were able to get ahold of it. However, the pet society police caught on, and made it so that you can only have one of this type of poo. Unfortunatley, for me, I never got this poo…)
- Worth 20 coins
I have not gotten a golden poo, however my pet has pooed over 39 times–all of the poos were brown.
For those of you who don’t know how to poo, here are some tips:
- First, keep your pet full with food, and happy!
- Buy plenty of food before you get your pet to poo, so if the health level drops, you can give it food right away.
- It helps to drop some food on the ground, so if your pet gets hungry, it can pick up the food and become full right away. You don’t have to do anything, it’ll help itself. However this may delay the pooing, because the pet will be distracted by this (see step 5)
- Keep the cleanliness meter below 40%.
- Move your pet into an empty room. (No chairs, beds, anything your pet will be distracted by.)
- Make your pet poo. Here are some more tips:
- You can click on your pet, but leave intervals between clicks, and check to see if it makes a scrunchie face (See picture), if it doesn’t, keep clicking! If you don’t want to click, just wait, and keep your pet healthy and happy.
Before your pet poos, it will make a scrunchie face like this:
7. Remain still. Do NOT touch your pet, or even move your mouse. In less than a second, a poo will appear! If it’s brown, nice job. If it’s golden, SWEET!! If it’s rainbow…AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, if you want to move your poo, make sure your chest is open, because if it’s not, and you click on the poo, it will turn into a coin and bounce away. Goodbye poo-poo!
If you have any questions about pooing, or getting your pet to poo, leave a comment in this section, and I would be more than happy to answer it!
I hope this guide was helpful! Happy pooing!